June 13, 2010

Transient pleasures

Girls don't so much this dish, later become "pork chop"
Guys also! later become "ben zhu"
x)
Same old cooking... oh well this is for survival ain't for enjoying. Needed to cook something fast n edible, 15min is all I needed hahaha. kinda lazy and always being fungry at dinner time.  NGAK!


Purposely bought this, when going to work at Gardens. I bought this under the reason of  "future investment", horh horh horh! 

To: Y ^^ don't curi curi laugh there after reading this xD, the future investment is growing dust. Your Gourmet one too, even growing fungus hiak hiak hiak

Somehow, i miss the time i wake up early in the morning to cook & prepare lunch box for my lunch at work. Having extra time to sleep enough before heading to work, but chosen not too. Even prepare meal for work isn't enough...cause working as "retail assistant" in Art friend is more like a kuli to me. Everyday have to move those product up-n-down, etc etc etc. And did i mention ? the storage is like tong sampah. everything is so messy x).

soon gonna find work too. yeah! "Future investment" you will be back in action too~


This time isn't brief period of enthusiasm, but why?
Sometimes I just feel like giving up, am I inadequate to do it? or just that I am not giving my best at it?




0 comments: