June 17, 2010

endure has a limit!!

Endurance has a FUCKING limit kay?! Don't make me piss and start showing those faces. 

I started to know where i inherit my weird thinking & attitude, its from MY MUM! 
I really have been REAL patient with my mum since the past one month she came back and prepare head of to UK. But, she just like to irritates me and makes me crossing the line of my patients.

If you don't know something, please listen and don;t always think that you are correct.
mum's always see us slacking, but never see us doing our work. Oh puta fucking god, what you want me to do? open text book and do my homework like primary school? oh god dammit, facing our computer is where our only place to get information & mutha fucking KNOWLEDGE!!! U never see me doing my assignment is because u were always asleep when i did my bloody assignment in nightmare till the morning!

AND please stop using my pens! U always make my pen unusable or gone missing every time you use! not like i dont wanna borrow, i bought 20 ball pen, all either gone missing or not usable anymore and YET mum, you still can denied you borrowed my pen's.

PS: you always wont put the cap back, thats why it become not usable after you use. 


One more thing, you just love to do things ur way, never think of others. arhh, forget abt it. I am numb already. 


and now she starts complaining about I listen music too loud! oh jeeez! what you want? the speaker is implemented with bass! how u suppose me listening music and without bass that is internal feature?



0 comments: