June 3, 2010

SATC2 & ZOMG!



SATC isn't really my type of movie i would go for, but it reminds me of someone who might get excited of watching this movie. Especially, certain "scene" of the movie. am I wrong/correct? x)




I was still unable to believe what I saw from the water reflection when i was in the john. 
He was doing like the vids below x) in the college toilet =_=







Yesterday was just really unbelievable, there is this uncle was asked how many person is dining-in, he answered TWO. What I was able to see is there are only one living human being standing there, and carrying a dog pet. Hello sir! a pet dog isn't = to human. and does he know anything that is called hygiene? putting the dog on the dining table is so not a good thing to do in a restaurant. jeez


people are gone insane nowadays don't they? 



0 comments: