May 26, 2010

My dreams vacation hotspot & a buffoon


One day for sure, i will enjoy my vacation/honeymoon at Bora Bora this is the one of the most heavenly place on earth. whoosh!

How i wish i could bring the one i loves to Venice, Italy :)

Imma addicted with Polaroid  =\
maybe just a fujifilm instax mini will do haha



I saw this link shared by my friend on facebook, HAH guess wad, now facebook has become our news on the reality instead of reading newspaper. You could even get your hands on news which would not appear on the newspaper.

this blog post was written by one of the senior in armpit-cuti college. Her words she use are so good, even it is use to scold that blardy indian buffoon (she mentioned as the indian baboon) 

Sounds of the heart of US students *Here's the link to the post*

I share the same thought with this senior, i myself dislike admin office coz?
Apiit-ucti doesn't have a proper queuing system for students, and those foreigner are just so thick skin to cut the queue. 



0 comments: