March 21, 2010

KB part 2





Here we go! heading to KB at night. the propeller reminds of doraemon gadget  "竹蜻蜓", and it is real scary sitting near the engines. x.x





View from the 28 floor, nice morning breeze. on the other height-phobia when looking down!



A yummy delicious soft cheese cake baked by auntie chia, after my nasi "Wad" breakfast. Having pleasure of that moment, a moment of relaxation sitting there, enjoy the morning breeze, eating a bite of cake, and a chilling green tea. Auntie baked another one for me and Mz brought back to K.L. TQ muchie :)



This is nasi "wad" ah hahaa i seriously dunno what is it called at KB






Yes! Häagen Dazs, I ate total of a box of this ice cream, it has Strawberry, Berries, Banana, and my favorite MANGO! yummilicious *slurp*
Well, forget about the yummilicious ice-cream after coming back to K.L. cause i will have double hesitation of buying it home. BECAUSE the portion is to small for me haha
I miss my macadamia nuts flavor :'(






This resemble of pei's passport external HD, doesn't it? hor hor hor..




0 comments: