March 20, 2011

lil things

It's been like centuries since I updated my blog, things happen a lot. Good or Bad life still goes on.

oh btw i just got back from Italy (Firenze, Pisa, Roma) with my clothes hahaha
*dreaming*

This is an EXPENSIVE piece of cloth, thou i dont really know why there is so many polo polo branded polo tee. its really expensive till I dont dare to wear it xDD...the truth is, Im TOO fat to fit in!! (# >w< #)
Seriously i need to gam fei so i can buy many many nice cloth when i travels to taiwan, hong kong, Uk. france, italy, Europe aint a dream anymore !! i m so going there after my graduation. aint going when my Honeymoon~~ hahaha, Change of era, probably going to outer space when honeymoon bahahahaha

*to JAY chou fans, I DO NOT HATE Jay C, but i DO NOT like him either*

Who can see what i did in this picture? =P
Yea.. i know there are people couldn't went to his concert, dont jealous cause this aint my ticket either. I just took them for this following purpose *grin*
1. Step it
2. throw it
3. dump it into rubbish bin
4. torment it !
that's it =P dont get angry cause i did those to the ticket that total worth RM1,200+ 
i just did it just to KACAU my friends nyaks!

hehe but they really really enjoy his performance in the concert, sure hope it worth for. Bcoz i really rather to buy the DVD ahahahahaha


Bentong
I went back to my hometown very very often since CNY, went back for 9 days during CNY, went back again after a week i came back KL. Then i go back again, almost stayed for a month there.
MY friends asked why i kept travelling back between kl n my home town. kinda addicted with stress-less life in small town. daily badminton match. meals is definitely is nicer than KL food.  

being like a kid, playing with FLOUR !
pig: *muushu* *muushu*
Anyone wanted to taste my handmade sushi ka?

Introduce: kaidan the Snowman lalala~ *sings*

flour were meant to make Char Guo xD


Perhaps next week i going back again? xD



0 comments: