November 12, 2010

Loves November

Its been so long since my last update on KB...

My 3rd laopo =d
I dont need another car any more, Myvi is enough ^^ Thankyou mummy & aunt =)

It's Jit Ann 21's Birthday! oh god... how fast are we aging T_T
Golden key age, free to do anything! J. Ann got Humongous Key shape cake, poor me carrying it from pavilion to star hill..yet! star hill closed its main door for renovation, i have to walk all the way down T.T to side entrance.  Take food also hand shake..... 

the JIT's! 

Awwww, I got a gold key on ann's birthday too.... awwww love ya aunt ^^ <3

Everyone in pavilion is turning their eye focusing on me >///< for carrying such BIG cake around haha....
AND! for your information, i am not delivery boy! YOU all should be jealous that ur bf/gf never bought such big cake for u laalalaalallaalaaaaaaaa

The big brother =P
Went to Jogoya to celebrate, went there twice! and i cant hae a sip of Alchohol!!! Jogoya even gave us a bottle of wine for VIP's! i cant drink T _ T.... 
Not Fair~ some how, that night i feel like i ate very very little compared with last time. Vip lobster bake cheese, also cant finish..... the cheese argh.. FULL!

 out-out, outing for the whole week of first November, man! i love November <3
wawa still have his sexy babe tee =D

 Got this from lim jetjet! hehe, hiao norh..... do mask ~,~

from taiwan ~ haha


look like ghost spoooky~~~~
Yang: yu yang 2 generation HOHOHOOHOOO
what to do, i wan become leng zaiii then him lalalaalala~~

Got into an accident and causes my laopo got scratched sobssss, heartache ttm, ='( maybe for certain people getting scratch on their car is nothing, but to me is painful that i caused my car to be scratched....

HeartAche!!!!! its ok babe, i'll bring u go do "plastic surgery"after my resit examination, make you become leng lui back, But no worry i wont turn you into something like this..... HEHEHEEe bluek =P




I feel so JAPAAAANese
 Ochaa time!
I feel like after i drank ocha, i kept walking to the wc. (pipe leaking!!!)

Its so relaxing, while drinking rokuchaaaaaaaa

got a new record for yam cha session [5 hours at mamak from 11pm till 4am da morning] plus feeding moookitoooooo



0 comments: