May 19, 2010

Conteng is what I does BEST

Switched LANs reference book by McGRaw hill is gonna "毀容" becoz of me.

This semester really making me dozed off during the class. to prevent me from zoning out.
dribble-scribble is one thing to do.
or 
U can play Metal slug!! ahahaha
one of my classmate is the culprit of distributing the classic game of a console game.
now da whole gang have games to play during the lectures.

student shud be listening to lecture ain't that correct?
wad to do? we got few lousy mousy de lecturer. their lecture can actually hypnotize students. 
zZzzzzzzz....... (_ _ ) 

conteng doesn't improve my skill AT ALL! arghhhh.



Grahhh there are so many many many technical words ah!
and there are so many cables, kaidan doesn't know which is which, all he knows is
MALE  plug & FEMALE port. NGEK
imma one pervert egg.




this is one hell of a scary keychain xD
looks like someone actually.......


Chapter 1: conteng jorh


Chapter 3 also conteng jorh. 


Imma only know draw GUYS!
now
Imma gonna DRAW ONLY girls in BIKINI's! woot! road to hentai mangaka? Orz





0 comments: