April 17, 2010

H.A.P.P.Y.

Yesterday was effing happy! Yeah! I feel like posting "Super Duper Happy" at Facebook status for every single minutes. heeeeeeeee


While I was walking from ent3 to main campus, i saw this striking color mini cooper, the first thing in my mind was ah-yang driving his mum Mini, and that babi mini dunno *Honk* wad *Honk*! 


I wasn't sure its him, cuz he did not tell that he is coming to KL and I couldn't see who is driving, and wad its the car plate! it surely doesn't looks like 30 wor. hahaha eye blind de me sadly =(. During the last class, yang called me and say U didn't saw me ah!! i was like YEAH! it really U! weeeeeeeeeeeee :)


I miss mini too xD hahaa




that night mz, and me went to sunway pyramid to join jetjet, frankie, ylang ylang, pei-mummy babu, ben-daddy babu<<<<< my mum and dad's name can be so so so freaking long if i wanted to type it all out hahahaa.


- Thai Thai Restaurant -
Chinese pronouncing as "太太餐廳"

Ben-daddy Babu is drinking "Da bian" 
it reminds me of ah-yang wanted to open a restaurant selling "da bian", he said himself, in 10 years this dish will be FAMOUS, and eatable by everyone. |Orz bang wall haha

da bian mountain! kekeke

Photo's is very very very very little, cause we were busy blah blah blah, sounded like a loud speaker all over the restaurant. "trademark" ya know? hehe

x


Today morning he come BACK to arena, and HAPPY again he scolded me the pipe host is dirty! it has been so long so long since i was scolded by him, miss that much much. It might be annoy for other people, for me its a motivation and and and.... aiyarrr dunno how to say it ler kakaakaa.

I can feel that he is very happy cause he finally get to find Gj and watched a movie with him! AND YANG! i was 90% correct about wad happen!!!!! i know Gj better den u KAKAKAKAKAKAKAa dun scold me pls bluek 




:)




0 comments: