April 8, 2010

Greens nursery



yea, i got myself 2 small plants to grow in front of my monitor. At first, feel like getting a bonsai, but bonsai requires some knowledge and skills. wadever it is. all i have to do with this 2 lil thing call alo-e and mandagora.

it seems dat b-tor doesn't likes them, cuz it has torn, it cuts him xD



this lil thing is a plant from south Africa according to wadever website, couldn't remember what is it called.

It doesn't goes according how i want to place it in front of my monitor! i have to put a container below it so it does not make a mess on my table when i watering it! 


ehehee, next getting myself a war-hammer figurine, having many hobbies isn't a good thing, it needs $$! looking forward to my rebellion, time is counting down... tik tok on the clock. >:)

There is a long long waiting list for my "To-Buy" list. there are so much thing i wanted to buy, yet every single item it cost me at least RM100. Things is being expensive lately and i don't see any increment in salary.  




-iphone
-samsung monitor
-high R/W speed thumb drive
-keyboard
-quiksilver surf board 
-DSLR
-sneakers
-figurine
-books
-cloths from japan
there are too many to list it out.



0 comments: