February 18, 2010

My CNY

Chinese New Year, no angpau, no celebration, no genting. kesian me! 
But still enjoy whacking my cousins! waa-taaa


Seriously, i should go get a motorcycle license, so i could go makan angin during the night, enjoy the cold breeze. syok ah! night breeze at bentong really chilling. only KL need license, at kampung don't need geh, my cousin underage punya!


But, father sure won't allow geh lor, listen to my mum saying @_@ and he sure ngor ngor ngor one, since the day he "PAY" for my car license. "I don't wanna become a LIM elder like them.... ngor ngor ngor scary sial"




 
1Utama cat decoration, Tiger become Maneki Neko haha
Give me more Money! 


 Rojak puppy still only 3 months old. You will see this dog sleep at the day, and sleep at the night. non-stop sleeping geh!


 
wake up a while, kap kap har see fei jun around anot, if not around continue sleep. Z.Z pig o xD
*every uncle is saying same thing only, EAT it =.=*

Gosh! can't believe that I didn't wanna trade for this freaking 10k priced Omega watch! Limited edition some more, sell it away I can buy 10 of my current watch *scratching hair* 

Buy me a LV bag bah since you so rich horh Uncle~ must share some wealth with us youngster, hehehehehe



 
Tell you guys something about this cute fei du du, he is only 7 y.o. and his mom already start giving him SK-II to wash face! 7 y.o. using SK-II already. Everybody has stunned when we hear this *d'oink*


One day, we went to mamak for our supper, my cousin accidently spill the drinks on him. Guess what is his reaction? 
Still sitting there blur blur like that, and said very cold "很冷" HAHA
cute lil' Aaron :P




Get a icy Hoegaarden for a chilling relaxing night to start my busy holiday. 
Be@rbrick get your hands off my Hoegaarden! shuuuuuu






0 comments: