May 6, 2008

5th of may
all the sudden, a shocked news goes through my ears.
we were shocked to hear dat my uncle went in hospital
after having a accident.
He fell from 20feets after shocked by electricity

Kononnye 20feet Sms from Jit Ann tu!
=o=|!

he felt from 10feet and injure his spine
and over 50 Stitches
T__T

before i arrive at Gleneagles Hospital
i were informed that Subang Jaya Medical Centre (SJMC), Sunway, Gleneagle
all room were fully admitted, there were no empty room Pantai Bangsar.

while waiting for the hospital to arrange him to his room.
my mom ask me to get a straw.
hospital so slow ...cause me have to go Starbucks to get...
the @#$%^&* say have to buy a drink ..blablabla....
i have to get a straw that cost me RM13.75

GRrrrrr

Next thing...
one of the nurse mispronounce my uncle name into "Phoon Fat"
his name is Phoon Fatt

& i wish dat i would nvr had to enter hospital again....while in the emergency wad
i can feel sumthing is behind me, js like last time when i was visit my uncle in UM hospital...

~____~



0 comments: